Textile and Related Industries
Our textile industry portfolio includes everything from fiber pretreatment chemicals to finishing solutions for ready-made textiles. We supply speciality chemicals for fibre finishing and gluing, pretreatment and optical brightening, dyeing and printing, as well as finishing.
Our broad range of product solutions enhances the properties of apparel and other textiles in applications as diverse as high fashion, automotive, home textiles and special technical textiles.
Our services also include colour matching technology, trend monitoring, and sector-specific concepts aimed at helping our customers generate added value for their products.
- Apparel – including clothing of all types and fashions
- Home textiles – including towels, drapes, linens and furniture fabrics
- Technical textiles and non-wovens – including medical, construction, industrial, carpet, automotive and sports applications
- Carpets – including indoor and outdoor floor coverings
- Transportation – including fabrics for hard-wearing transport applications (planes, buses and trains)
- Other related industries
- Fibre finishing agents
- Gluing agents and auxiliaries
- Pre-treatment process chemistry
- Enzymes, surfactants, mercerising auxiliaries, sequestering and neutralising agents, stabilisers, reductive bleaching agents, etc.
- Optical brighteners
- Dyeing auxiliaries
- Pigment preparations, dyes and auxiliaries for printing
- Textile finishing additives and solutions
- Solutions for softness and sewability, shrink resistance, repellence and soil resistance, moisture management, strength and flexibility, flame retardance, shaping and resilience, antimicrobial protection, etc.
You can search for our products using the search engine below.
Interested in developing anti-microbiological solutions?
Our valued partner, Archroma has put years of effort in developing high quality solutions for workwear and uniforms.Read more
Efficiency and savings through new product innovations
The path from a fiber to a finished textile involves numerous phases, all of which generate expenses in terms of the time, raw materials, treatment chemicals, water and energy consumed.Read more