HSEQ Manager in Kumla, Sweden
Algol Chemicals are now looking for an individual with an independent approach to be responsible for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters relating to Algol Chemicals Scandinavian operation at their site in Kumla. This person will report directly to HSEQ Team Leader in Espoo, Finland. In matters relating to daily routines the closest internal partner is the Site Manager.
This is an opportunity for someone willing to develop the role and to take on more responsibilities related to product management and commercial activities over time. You will be supported by skilled and professional teams, so you do not have to face the challenges alone!
- You will manage all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters on site
- Maintaining, developing and implement safety and quality procedures and guidelines
- Daily operations relating to safety, production and laboratory services
- Collaborate with the internal network of experts in Sales, Supply Chain to contribute to the continuous development within the organisation
Skills and background
- Degree in Chemistry (B. Science or M. Science)
- Previous experience in working with HSEQ and production site safety
- Experience in work safety and occupational health, preferably in chemical industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and/or other relevant standards
- Project management knowledge
- Experience within chemicals distribution is an advantage.
- Good understanding of process driven organisations.
- Excellent collaborative skills; a person who enjoys coaching and to share knowledge
- Self-motivated and target driven
- A person who enjoys working in an international and cross-cultural working environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish, both oral and written. Other Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- Excellent training skills
About Algol Chemicals
Algol Chemicals offers a wide range of industrial chemicals, specialty chemicals and polymers for industrial production processes. The experience and network of partners has been gained over the past 120 years of operations provide services for over 3000 industrial companies in ten different countries.
Algol established operations in Helsinki in 1894, when Albert Goldbeck-Löwe started an agency business supplying industrial chemicals. Algol’s international expansion began in 1991 when it entered the Estonian market, followed soon thereafter by the other Baltic markets, Russia and Scandinavia. In 2016 Algol Chemicals entered also the fast-growing Indian chemicals distribution. Today, Algol is an international multi-branch corporation that remains family owned. Visit our company website for more information: https://www.algol.fi/en/algol-group
For the recruitment of HSEQ Manager in Kumla Algol Chemicals is collaborating with Sigma Recruit. Please contact Kerstin Stener, Kerstin.email@example.com, 070-304 69 19 should you like to learn more about the position. We adhere to a continually selection process. Please apply as soon as possible at www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Let´s talk!