Algol Chemicals is looking for HSEQ Manager
We are looking for
HSEQ Manager for our Kvarntorp site in Kumla, Sweden.
You will take care of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters relating to Algol Chemicals Scandinavian operation. You will strengthen our local expertise by maintaining, updating and developing safety and quality procedures and guidelines. You will participate in daily operations relating to safety, production and laboratory services in our Kvarntorp site.
You will collaborate with our internal network of experts in Sales, Supply Chain and HSEQ to contribute to the continuous development and to share knowledge within the Algol Chemicals. You will report directly to HSEQ Team Leader in Espoo, Finland. In matters relating to daily routines your closest internal partner is our Site Manager in Kvarntorp, Sweden.
You have independent and responsible approach to deal with various issues. You are willing to grow and take more responsibilities on the product management and sales support activities over time. You will be supported by skilled and professional teams.
The ideal candidate
- is collaborative person, who is willing to coach and share knowledge in the area of expertise
- is safety orientated, self-motivated and target driven
- is able to identify development needs and to act according to best practices
- enjoys working in international and cross-cultural working environment
- plans work proactively and systematically.
- Degree in Chemistry (B. Science or M. Science).
- Previous experience of working with HSEQ and production site safety.
- Experience within chemicals distribution is an advantage.
- Experience in work safety and occupational health, preferably in chemical industry.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and/or other relevant standards.
- Good understanding of process driven organisation’s way of working in customer service, sales and support functions.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Project management and problem solving skills (ability to solve operational issues across areas).
- Ability to give written responses, statements & confirmations relating to own responsibility areas.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both oral and written. Other Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
The employment begins when the suitable person is found.
Visit our Career pages and learn more about our company.
For more details, please contact:
Stefan Fritiofsson (Site Manager, Kvarntorp), tel. +46 708 684 432 OR Päivi Autiovuori (HSEQ team leader, Espoo), tel. +358 50 5880 488 on workdays at 10-15.
Please apply by February 17th, 2019 via this form.