We're looking for Sales Managers
Your role & responsibilities
You will be responsible for the assigned customers and principals and product portfolio for Energy & Environment business. You will lead and actively participate business development projects. You identify new business opportunities and their solutions together with Sales Manager. You will report to our Sales Team Leader in Water Treatment and work in collaboration with our Sales Manager in Energy & Environment Team. Your work location is mainly at our Espoo office.
- 1-5 years expertise working successfully in a sales role having proven ability to do technical sales in chemicals or process industry
- Clearly demonstrated commercial and sales skills
- Good understanding of (chemicals) distribution business
- University or college (MSc. or BSc.) degree within chemistry, business administration, or equivalent.
- Collaboration with Nordic team members is essential, hence good command of Swedish is required
- Experience working with public tenders and related contracts is a benefit.
- Fluency in English as well as Finnish, both in spoken and written.
- Driving License
You are highly motivated, goal oriented and sales driven person who enjoys making things happen. Your approach is customer oriented, ensuring customer satisfaction and proactively identifying needs that clients may not recognize. You are self-driven person, who plans and carries out daily responsibilities independently.
We offer you a challenging sales position with both freedom and responsibility. You will be part of a growing organization with an energetic sales spirit. You have colleagues in other countries and other business units. International supplier contacts and cross-border thinking are part of the game. For more information, please visit http://www.algolchemicals.com/
For more information about the position, please call Timo Salonen, +358 50 568 9006, on Monday August 21st at 9.30-11 and Tuesday August 29th at 9.30-11.
Please fill in your application by August 31st, 2017 via this link OR send your CV and application with salary request to email@example.com. Please mention "Sales Manager" in subject field if sending your application via email.